Safer Gloucestershire is a body developed to enhance public safety in Gloucestershire. It calls on the expertise and leadership of senior managers from a range of agencies across the county.
Safer Gloucestershire works closely with the Police and Crime Commissioner, local authorities and other partnerships such as the Health and Well Being Board and the Youth Justice Partnership Board and promises a different approach by:
- Reducing demand for public services through early intervention and a preventative approach.
- Using an evidence based decision making approach to determine priorities and problem solve
- Being more proactive and responding quickly to new threats.
- Proactively managing community relations and tension in partnership with the local community and networks.
- Ensuring services are centred on people and communities – and reducing duplication.
- Working with people and communities – building on their strengths and encourage self-help.
View meeting minutes and agendas below.
Meeting minutes and agendas will be available soon.