The Out of Court Scrutiny Panel aims to review a selection of out of court disposals, namely cautions and Restorative Justice (RJ) resolutions, for both adults and youths, administered within Gloucestershire (by division).
The objective of the panel is to provide the Constabulary with independent feedback to ensure victims are at the forefront of the process for out of court disposals.
Reports from these meetings are below.
- Youth OOCD Scrutiny Panel Feedback Report - Feb 2021
- YOUTH OOCD Feedback Report - Nov 2020
- Out of Court Scrutiny Panel Tuesday 24th April (2)
- Out of Court Scrutiny Panel Tuesday 24th April (1)
- OOCD Feedback Report - Feb 2020
- Adult OOCD Scrutiny Panel Feedback Report - Feb 2021
- ADULT OOCD Feedback Report - Nov 2020