The deadline has now passed for this year's applications. Thank you to those who have applied and good luck in your bids.
Each year the Commissioner allocates 1% of the policing budget, c. £1 million to The Commissioner’s Fund. The money is used to fund projects and programmes that support the delivery of the Police and Crime Plan and its priorities.
The Commissioner’s Fund is open to a variety of applicants – public sector, voluntary sector, community groups. This is a competitive process with limited funds; therefore not all applications will be successful. Organisations who have previously been awarded funding are welcome to apply again, either to expand the existing project or with an alternative idea. Unfortunately, we are unable to reconsider previous funding requests in order to top up the funds the project did not receive in the past funding rounds.
- Projects must take place within Gloucestershire
- Projects must support the delivery of one or more of the six priorities
- Match funding is desirable
- Projects should bring organisations and people together to co-operate in tackling problems or promoting new ideas
- Projects must aim to become sustainable and not become dependent on PCC funding
- Projects must be able to demonstrate evidence based outcomes
What we are more likely to fund
What we are less likely to fund
* CCTV is not something we would typically fund, therefore we have a policy related to CCTV funding that states what all CCTV funding requests will be subject to in order to be considered. Please CLICK HERE to see if you are eligible to apply.
To see further details of all the projects that have been funded in the past please go to LOCAL PROJECTS WE'VE SUPPORTED
Smaller applications: £1 - £1,000 & £1,000 - £5,000 Deadline: PASSED
Bigger applications: £5,000 - £20,000 & £20,000+ Deadline: PASSED
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application from March 2018
Funding to successful applicants will be released in April 2018 (new financial year)
If you require assistance completing your application form then please contact the Commissioning Team
via Commissioners.Fund@gloucestershire.pnn.police.uk or Telephone 01452 754323
Please Click Here to see a copy of the application form (£20k+) to familiarise yourselves with the questions before applying online.
Your application can now be saved for up to 7 days. Ensure you click ‘save application’. You will be asked for your email address and on the screen you will be provided with an individual code. Keep this safe, as it enables you to get back into your individual application at a later time. Please note that each time you click save, you will be provided with a new code. We would advise you write these down and keep your codes up to date to avoid work loss.
- Please provide all required details
- Please provide a valid email address
- Please select a funding amount