- Gloucestershire’s Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner has launched a new campaign highlighting a combination of risks this summer which could lead to drink-driving.
- While pubs and bars are set to re-open this weekend, many people will choose to drink at home, perhaps enjoying barbeques and garden parties with friends and family.
- The campaign highlights risks including emotional reunions with family; less accessible public transport options; good weather; and the inability to lift-share, which could lead to people drink-driving.
- It describes the situation as ‘The Perfect Cocktail’
- The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner is urging people in Gloucestershire to consider their safe route home before they travel, and for barbecue hosts to provide a range of soft drinks or ‘mocktails’ to help designated drivers get into the party spirit without drinking alcohol!
The thin blue line is also a tight one
Imagine the scenario. You will probably have seen something similar on TV. It is many people’s worst nightmare. An elderly […]