Well, it has been another eventful few months and an eventful year as you’ll see if you join us in a look back over the last twelve months.
Each quarter (or near enough), we produce our OPCC newsletter ‘in Tandem’ updating you on the last few months in our busy office. It’s just a snapshot of what goes on at the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner, and includes personal stories, achievements, guest blogs from our Commissioner’s Fund projects and more.
In our September issue, you can read all about:
- Martin and Chris go large
- Where does the time go? – annual report
- Turning hot dogs into cool dogs
- Finn’s Law
- A compassionate approach, Police and Crime Plan update
- Who’s Who?
- All change at Safer Gloucestershire Congratulations
- Owzat? Mann strikes for Frampton ladies!
- Sits Vac
- Guest blog – Horse leads boy to water
- Guest blog – Circles South West
- When Baywatch came to Blue Anchor Bay
- Community Alerts
- Keeping in touch
Read the latest issue, previous issues, and sign up to be on the mailing list, on the Newsletter page here.