The Office of the Gloucestershire Police and Crime Commissioner is committed to being open and transparent.
Our internal audit programme is delivered by the internal audit service of Gloucestershire County Council and is used to provide assurance over matters of governance and risk management, as well as the operation and effectiveness of internal controls.
Our external auditors, Grant Thornton, are statutorily required to audit the statement of accounts in accordance with the Code of Audit Practice and issue a value for money conclusion on an annual basis.
- PCC Statement of Accounts 2020-21 subject to audit
- PCC Statement of Accounts 2019-2020 Audited
- PCC Statement of Accounts 2018-2019 Audited
- PCC Statement of Accounts 2017-2018 Audited Signed
- PCC Statement of Accounts 2016-2017 Audited Final
- PCC Statement of Accounts 2015-2016 Audited Final
- External Audit of Accounts: Year Ended 31 March 2020